Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
- Our property address is 9720 West FM 2147, Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657. We’re close to the Escondido Golf & Lake Club, an amazing course kept in spectacular shape by an amazing crew!
What are your office hours?
- Our office is open from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday). Visit us at any time during these hours, and our manager will work with you on anything you need. We are closed for most major holidays.
What are your access hours?
- Horseshoe Bay Climate-Controlled Mini Storage allows customers to access their storage units from 6:00 am – 10:00 pm, seven days a week. Our extended gate hours are coupled with perimeter fencing and video surveillance for the comfort of our customers.
How far are you from Marble Falls, TX?
- Good question. Our climate-controlled storage units are only 9 miles from Marble Falls, meaning you can reach us after a 14-minute drive via FM2147. We’re also close to Burnet, Llano, Granite Shoals, Johnson City, Kingsland, Round Mountain, and Meadowlakes.
Can I park my vehicle here?
- Yes, we have many uncovered vehicle parking spaces that can accommodate cars, campers, trailers, trucks, and more. We have hundreds of storage units – both interior and exterior – so feel free to make your choice right here on our website, give us a call, or stop by our office.
How do I pay my storage bill?
- You can pay your storage bill online using a debit or credit card. You can also speak to your facility manager about autopay or come by the office to pay by check.
Do you offer true climate control?
- We sure do. We keep the temperatures in our units at 68-78 degrees throughout the year. Plus, each of our climate-controlled storage units is equipped with technology that enables us to achieve the ideal moisture levels for any items you may need to store. Our climate-controlled spaces offer both humidity and temperature management, so reserve your space today!
What is a Climate-Controlled Unit?
- Climate-controlled storage units are units that are kept between 68 and 78 degrees year round and humidity controlled to protect your belongings from extreme hot and cold temperature fluctuations. Similar to traditional storage units, our climate-controlled storage units come in a variety of sizes ranging from 5×5 to 10×20, so you’ll have plenty of space to store all of your belongings.
Do I need a Climate-Controlled Unit?
You should consider a climate-controlled storage unit if you plan on storing:
- Electronics: Computers, stereos, audio equipment, and cameras should not be exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Collectibles and valuables: Items like wine, artwork, and instruments may need to be stored in specific temperature ranges to protect their value.
- Important documents, old photographs, and books: Paper and photos can yellow and degrade over time in varying temperatures.
- Wooden furniture: Wood can expand, warp, crack and/or break in extreme temperatures.
- Expensive or antique furniture: these types of furniture are more susceptible to damage caused by fluctuating temperatures.
- As a general rule, if you wouldn’t leave an item in a garage, it’s best to store it in a climate-controlled storage unit.